Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random.

I haven’t updated for quite some time.
And for some reason, words don’t come as easily as they used to.

I had classes up to six today.
And it was boring with a capital B.
No, it was boring with caps lock.
BORING!
I don’t see the relevance of studying principles of economics to my life.
Not for now, maybe I will later.

There was an exhibition of clubs and societies being held in the main hall today.
I joined two clubs.
History club. (Don’t even ask why)
And a club about astrology, I like stars and stuff.

In these past few days,
I got lost in my campus once.
Somebody mistook me for a female ghost once.
Saw an accident happen and later got to know that my friend was involved.
Played pool and made a fool out of myself.

I am so bored that I might just jump into the pool anytime, but i won't cause i am lame.
Or climb up to the eighth floor by stairs and jump down and repeat it a thousand times.

2 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

u joined history club!? haha. I wont ask you why.Dun worry. eh lame tak jumpa kau online la. bila free?

sarahyanli said...

yes meh, when u called me u asked what. hehehe