Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sealed with a kiss.

I’m leaving tomorrow.
And I’m leaving with a heavy heart.

So much has happened. I have lived seventeen years and nearly seven months.
My life revolves around my family and friends.
I can’t picture life without them.
I have grown to know them, get close to them and love them.
And now I have to leave and start all over again.

These past few days have been a roller coaster ride mentally.
I don’t know what to expect from now on.
It has been emotionally draining.
My heart aches when it comes to separation.
I weep myself to sleep and there’s nothing else I can do,
Expect to ask from god for strength and composure.

It was an easy decision,
At that time I didn’t have to think twice,
And now that it is time its strange because,
In my heart, I clearly know what I want,
But I don’t know if I made the right choice.
How ironic is that.

But I know what’s holding me back.
It’s me afraid of stepping out of my comfort zone.
It’s me afraid of leaving the ones I love.
It’s me afraid of not knowing what the future brings me.

I have so many wonderful friends who are so thoughtful and loving.
I have such magnificent parents who provide me with everything.
And with all these beautiful people around,
It makes it so much harder to leave.

Thank you everyone I know for making my life so worth living.
And above all this, I thank my ever-providing god.

I had a great day, filled with great food, entertainment, and memories, thanks guys for your company, kind words and gift. :-)






















2 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

hey malacca isnt that far after all(consoling myself).At least its not as far as KL right? Cheer up girl! Though we are physically apart..our hearts are still together no matter where we are..

Anonymous said...

ya..i hope ill adjust fast enough. Next time u have to go kl, lagi far.