Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cucumbers

I made hot dog sandwiches and chicken soup for dinner today so i have a lot of cucumber leftovers. So i am munching them away...

Going for Economics lessons are amusing.
And there are my latest amusement.
Not the lesson really, but the lecturer.
She is a pain in everyone’s ***!

First day in class, I could tell that my economics lesson would never be the same again.

First was her inferiority complex problem, as in she asked us not to compare her with our previous lecturer.
Then there was the bonus mark thing.
Every time a student participates in class activity GUESS what you’ll get, BONUS MARK! YAHOO WOW BONUS MARKS!

And ever since then every SINGLE ECONOMICS LECTURE, students have been asking for BONUS MARK BONUS MARK!
IT irritates the hell out of me. Like we come to class to get BONUS MARK!

Oh YES SHE HAS MOOD SWINGS!
There was once she came to class and said,
I didn’t have enough sleep yesterday so I am in a bad mood, you all better behave yourselves.
WOW exclamation mark…that’s so not professional.

And today, oh my today’s tutorial session was great, I felt like I was sitting in front of the tv watching some drama!
She wasn’t happy with a batch of students who came into class late and imposed a new rule…
TODAY I AM GONNA DO A NEW RULE, IF YOU COME TO CLASS 10 MINUTES AFTER I START MY LESSON, I AM GONNA DEDUCT YOUR MIDTERM MARKS!

*then the whole class goes hoohahhhhhh to show signs of protest*

Then Yusof, one of the foreign students said NO THIS IS UNFAIR!!

*class applauds to support*

Then suddenly the atomic bom meletup, she said YUSOF YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! YOU THINK YOU TALK A LOT YOU’RE SMART! YOU TALK TO MUCH!

Wah…damn drama wei…I couldn’t stand the drama, so I took my examination pad to close my mouth as I was giggling. I could see my other classmates doing the same.

The conclusion is, way to go my economics lecturer, you make me realize that I’m not that bad of a person after all. I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

InkFlow said...

Hai sarah. after reading this i laughed like hell. I was pissed at the way she talked to Yusuf and yeah she does make us feel like we arent bad ppl after all. hahaha. im starting to love her too. XD

Anonymous said...

hahahha. we all love her dont we.

Anonymous said...

Wakakaakaka...College is definitely good for u darling