Saturday, December 1, 2007

When unhapiness befalls me

I am a person who grumbles at a relative amount, or maybe a lot. But this time I am so gonna whine grumble protest and nag.
I just finished my mid-term exams.
And all three turned out crappy.
I am not saying I am not to blame,
I didn’t study as hard as I should have.
That’s number one complain.

My entire family is at holiday,
Having fun soaking by the beach,
And I am stuck here alone,
This is way way too unfair,
I blame it on MMU for having three sems.
That’s number two complain.

Oh yeah, I thought of another one,
My parents came down on Wednesday,
And brought me out for dinner,
And I was so happy cause I thought I would meet MUSHROOM ( my cat),
But they left him at home for my neighbour to look after,
cause they are going for vacation,
I need a vacation too,
This too much for me to bear,
I miss my cat so much,
That even the ugliest stray black spotty cat reminds me of him,
Nah, I’m being melodramatic.

I think that’s all the grumbles, complains, and dissatisfaction for today,
Oh no..i have two more,
I watched enchanted yesterday, and the ending was so perfect I felt disgusted.
And the nasi lemak I had for breakfast was all marshy; I hate it when my rice is marshy.

I feel so worn-out.
I really hate my time table this semester, I have three eight o’clock classes.
I have a huge basket of clothes to wash, I think ill send them to laundry.

BYE, I think I am gonna cook Tom Yam tonight to make me feel happier.