Wednesday, December 26, 2007

i miss him, a lot



Mushroom is missing.

It’s a horrible feeling, losing someone u love and care about so much.
Especially when u miss him so much, and you look forward to see him everytime,
And then news come to you unexpectedly.

I can still remember very distinctly when my parents came up for Christmas,
I was so happy cause I could meet up with Mushroom, I haven’t seen him for ages.
And my mum told me that Mushroom was missing.It took a few seconds for me to process what she said.

When, how come, why?

She said it happened since last Monday; Mushroom didn’t come home so they looked for him everywhere but they couldn’t find him. They went around the whole neighborhood, my dad even went to the extent to look for him at the Gurkha graveyard right behind the neighbourhood, my neighbour joined in the search too.


My mum didn’t want to tell me earlier as she knew I wouldn’t take it easily.
I broke down and thought of all the consequences Mushroom could face,

Someone might have taken him.

He might have wondered off and couldn’t find his way back which is least likely as he hasn’t failed to come back everyday, we let him play outside on his own.

If someone did take him, they aught to be ashamed of themselves cause Mushroom was wearing a collar, obviously someone owned him.

How can you take something that doesn’t belong to you?

I took care of Mushroom since he was a kitten and I’m really attached to him. He is a really well behaved cat, he is my first pet and I really love him, I watched him grow, from a kitten to an adult cat.

Even after so long, I’m still taken aback by the news and I am still praying that one day he would still come home to me. Everyone is still waiting for him to come back. I just can’t accept the fact that he is gone, I really really miss him. Even while typing this entry its so emotional for me. I feel a pang of sadness in my heart whenever I think of him. I just hope he is okay and he will always be my baby!

3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

still no news from mushroom ?
hm. dont be too sad okay? perhaps some good samaritan saw him and take care of him for time being while searching for his master?
hope ur parents will find him soon..

Anonymous said...

sighhhhhhhhhhhh..i dont know but i think my mum looks after him the best. Well i still pray for him everyday

Rui Shuang said...

yeah. pray he will come ack to you all asap..cheer up!