Friday, April 4, 2008

i am leaving

for digi commander’s camp for 3 days 2 night in Shah Alam Carlton's Hotel.

Erm, at first i joined the digi yellow army for the fun of it,

I least expected that i would be chosen as one of the four people who would be chosen as the commander, deputy commander, or deputy deputy commander,

And I really don’t know what I will face throughout this camp.

I heard it’s something like a leadership camp.

Let’s pray that everything will be all right,

As seriously I don’t know anybody who is going.

Well I know only one person la.

Here we go again,
Have to break some ice,
Break some ice,
Break ice,
During the ice breaking session,

Which me Sarah Teo the apparent social butterfly is horrified of.

Because I am SO tired of repeating,

HI!
IM SARAH!
IM FROM MMU!
IM DOING FOUNDATION IN MANAGEMENT!
IM 19!

But I’m sure it will be beneficial!

Wish me luck!

No comments: