Friday, April 25, 2008

S.A.R.A.H

Okay i am like really bored right now, cause it's Friday, and i have no class. I am supposed to study for my final's, I’m scared but the fear of not doing well is not kicking in right now so far I spent the whole day idling.

For the fun of it I am gonna blog about 3 simple reasons why I like and don’t like my name and I am going to tag two people that last appear in my chat box just for the fun of it.

My name is Sarah Teo Yan-Li

Why I like it?

1) My first name is Sarah so everyone basically calls me by that. I like it cause its short and simple

2) Cause my Chinese name has a hyphen/dash/line/- it it. So I like it.

3) I also like my Chinese name cause it’s not old fashioned like some people’s Chinese name such as Teo Ah Moi or something. Thank god! Although for some annoying reason my mum calls me ah moi . I always threaten her by saying u dare call me ah moi in public and embarrass me I am going to call u ah soh.

Why I don’t like it?

1) Cause sometimes people make fun of it by calling me salad or salah.

2) Cause Sarah is way too common. I know it’s contradicting I like it and don’t like it at the same time.

3) Cause some people call me the malay Sarah, which doesn’t sound nice so I don’t like it.

So i tag Yen Mei and Adrian.

and if you all don't believe that my animation can actually move u can actually visit my website online MUAHAHAHA, it's lame dont laugh k but cause i love you all this is my website i did!

3 comments:

mau said...

tag us do wat? > " < and chocho,why no butterfly 1... i ternampak wat i shud not see but then,still no butterfly... btw,u're almost exactly a year younger than me... 359 days... to be exact...

Anonymous said...

GOT lahhhhhhhhh!!! its under breast cancer thing. see properly. oh is it. u and yen mei suppose to tell 3 reason why u like and dont like ur name la

mau said...

oohhh... ade ade... hehehe... kk... now do chocho's tag...