Friday, May 2, 2008

potato

I have been eating a lot of potatoes lately. I love them, they are so flexible. Fried, mash, boiled, grilled, you name it, and the best part, they all taste so good.

Yesterday, labor’s day to be exact, I went downtown, went bowling. Ya I know, I suck at bowling. Ahah! But surprisingly, to my own amazement, I bowled pretty well yesterday. And the people I bowled with was like ya right, you said you cant bowl, sapu longkang only, if I know you can bowl I surely wont give you chance.

All the time I play bowling the thing enter longkang only okay, and I always get moody and feel so stupid after the game. Then my friends will come teach me to bowl some more.

Finally, yesterday was my bowling day.

And I went up the revolving Taming Sari Tower near DP, my gosh, the queue was freaking long and I had to stand for so long my legs nearly broke. You have to pay like RM20 bucks for the stupid thing. It takes 1 minute to go up, 5 minutes it will rotate at the top for you to see the view, and then another one minute to come down. That’s a total 7 minutes if you do the math. You must be thinking I am insane to waste 20 bucks on that stupid thing right, it’s actually 10 bucks if you show you’re my card. But its still freaking expensive. But since I guess it will be a once in a life time thing, I went for it.

20 comments:

mau said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... the way u put it,doesn't sound like it was worth it... but ur drawing,it's worth much more than 20... wat the heck? it's worth more than 200 bucks... ^ ^

Anonymous said...

hahaha. really ah. that good ah. why ah. i simply draw one. thanks, i now got hope to become artist if i jobless

mau said...

wahh... simply draw also so hebat? > " < i wonder wat ur drawing would be like if u really sit and concentrate and draw... sure kalahkan "Mona Lisa" d... > " < hehehehe... keep up the good work... ^ ^ u've got potential...

p/s : cicit pandai mengampu ya? = P

Anonymous said...

takde la. actually i very bad at drawing. last time my art teacher say my dolphin look like ikan paus so sad

mau said...

hahahaha... but look on the bright side, some dolphins actually do look like ikan paus also... ahahahaha... And ur drawing really nice leh... i dun think i can draw that on the comp... > " <

Anonymous said...

maybe u should try? haha

mau said...

hahaha... wait my dolphin or ikan paus looks like you how? ahahahaha ^ ^ hehehe

Yi Lian Wong said...

rm20... waste $$ oni...tell u, same like the eye on msia... waste $$ also.

mau said...

ish... dun make my chocho rasa bersalah la.. > " < tak baik u...

Anonymous said...

actually its memang a waste of money per. but just for experience and jakun kan. thats why. aiyoh cicit dont need so protective la wait my frens scared of u...

cluelessfreak said...

OI.. CUTE drawing.. can easily sell that to tourist or 'malaccans' at the taming sari tower. might have good profit. any picture tat u can share?20 bucks wei, sure u have sumthing right.

cluelessfreak said...

eh mau. puji so much. tsk tsk

mau said...

apesal scared of me? i'm that scary meh? > " < tengok... muka comel... ^ ^ and now ah mah pun dah ade problem dengan gigi... sama cam hwei... sikit sikit "tsk tsk" maybe it's some old ppl's thingy... ahahaha

sarahyanli said...

fulamak. thanks wei. i didnt know like simply conteng guna paint pun dapat feedback besar. lain kali i simply conteng la.

mau said...

hahahaha... ini panggil spam... ^ ^ see... ur conteng also so soo sooo geng... if u slowly take ur time,sit and draw... perrrr... mana tau mona-lisa pun boleh keluar... or better,muka sarah teo... hehehe... ^ ^

Shulynn said...

ek...buat apa u pay 20 bucks?
tot its only 10 bucks for local..wanna be tourist is it..hahaha

Anonymous said...

no la. i paid 10 bucks, i just telling the price without mykad is 20 la. HEHE

mau said...

o.O it looks like alot of ppl went up there d... > " < so,who wanna teman me go up there? ^ ^

Anonymous said...

MAU u actually still commenting on this post. i dont think ill ever go up that thing again. ask yen!

mau said...

ish... commenting kat sini pun salah... > " <