Monday, May 26, 2008

Glad to be back!

I have a stone heart / hati batu / hati keras according to my mum.
I know I can be very stubborn at times, and once my mind is set it’s hard to turn back.
But of course I can be flexible too, it depends on the situation.
So I actually have a rubber heart, cause im flexible.
Blab bla bla, I know I’m really random.

Anyways it’s my bestie Kiran’s birthday today! So here is a shout out to her
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING! *throws confetti* YOU’RE LEGAL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!

There is a few people’s birthday that I have fixed in my brain calendar, those people are usually important to me. J But sometimes I get mixed up, like my dad’s birthday, I always assume it’s on the 12th of January instead of 13th. But most of the times, I am really bad at remembering birthdays, its not that you’re any less important, it’s just that there certain dates that stick in your head and some don’t.

I know I have said this a dozen times, but time really flies. I have finished my foundation, am now waiting for my results. Hopefully I did okay! Well some of the papers were kind of tough. But if everything goes smoothly, I’ll be starting my degree next semester, which I will be majoring in International Business.

Today I met up with my high school friends. I had a great time, everyone looked great and it was just like those days when we hung out together, nothing has changed. :-)

When Jean saw me she was like Sarah you haven’t changed, you’re still the same! I guess I haven’t. Somehow I had met all kinds of people from all walks of life, and I still stuck to original self, I always tell myself that I have nothing to prove to this people by being someone who I am not.

The girls watched Narnia, since Camille and I watched it already, so we decided to watch Speed Racer instead, Jean joined me and Camille. It was really entertaining and it is the first time I heard, Rain the Korean actor converse in English. Some parts we didn’t understand like why did they have to drink cold milk at the end instead of champagne or something when Speed Racer won the grand prix.

AND I was talking to Camille and Rui Shuang about how hot Ben Barnes is, the guy who acted as Prince Caspian in Narnia. But both of them disagree with me and they prefer William Moseley (Prince Peter). But come on look at these pictures, isn’t it obvious whose hotter?

William Moseley who i think is cute, but Ben Barnes is still hotter!


Sangat panas!

P.S# Thanks Rui Shuang for the pretty necklace ( red one in the picture above). My present for guessing what movie she watched last before today, it was enchanted, she very long didn’t watch already and also my very belated birthday present.

P.S# Somehow today I have a lot to write, since I haven’t blogged for quite some time, take care you all and have a pleasant holiday!

XOXO sarah XOXO


4 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

haha..its not your present for guessing it correctly la dear..its your bday present actually..
glad that you luv it~ =)

sarahyanli said...

hehhehe...both also la :-) ya thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

AWW. you darl. i just saw the post. thank you for the birthday tribute :))

muahx.

Anonymous said...

btw. i agree with you. ben barnes is like, WAY hotter. the other guy looks too "perfect" to be hot IMO