Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Snail Mail

Today I woke up early to post a card at the university post office.
It’s actually my first time doing that.
On the way there, I was planning how to ask the Pak Cik how much postage stamps to buy.

So I reached there and I said,
Pak Cik, saya nak post card, kena letak berapa stamp ah?

Did you guys know that to post a card from Malacca to Kluang, it’s fifty cents?

Its okay if you already know, but I didn’t know it. Now I know..

He then told me to stick the stamp with water. I actually brought my glue stick there just in case, because last time when i helped my mum stick stamps i used to lick the stamps and just stick it. But considering the situation it wouldn't be appropriate licking stamps in public. HAHA

Hopefully my card reaches it’s destination safely.

2 comments:

Alex Tan said...

What's wrong with licking stamps in public?

Anonymous said...

it just doesnt seem lady like to me, haha. :-) so u lick stamps in public la? haha