Thursday, April 24, 2008

yellow

I always like to say yellow instead of hello because everyone uses hello and i want to be different.


I like using -_- in conversations and i call it muka penyek.


Today, yesterday and maybe the day before yesterday right, rained. I'm so happy the extremely hot days are over.


As the weather gets cooler, my nose gets more watery. Now its stuck. So imagine everytime its stuck i can't breath and i have to breath with my mouth open. The other day my mum said to my dad while i was watching tv,

" Hey, tengok anak kita mulut dia tercengang je tengok tv"

She must have thought that i wasn't listening cause i always don's respond to her while she asks me stuff when i watch TV.

But she doesn't know that i respond when she talk's bad in front of me.

NOSE STUCK LA! Then she say Oh, you listening something like that and what i sakit sakit ayam.


I know i always blog about my mum and I punya conversation cause my dad doesn't talk much, but he likes to cerita about his past, I sort of memorised his stories already cause he repeats them.


I am currently finishing my website that i have to submit. My topic is Breast Cancer Awareness.

If u want to learn how to do breast cancer self-examination come ask me, i'll tell u. HAHA


I did some animations too, so I'll attach them and see if they move this time.

this is one of em, i did an animated pink breast cancer ribbon too, it moves from left to right.
Doing animations are so so so so mafan (troublesome) so for my entire website i did this two only. HAHA. okay babai sleepy!

No comments: