Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Bitter sweet relationship

With pole dance...i still remember a year back when I was surveying for pole dance classes in kl but never got to it because it was just too far away.

Finally I found a dancing studio that offered pole dance classes in pj only 10 minutes from where I live (I actually started with salsa, but switched) and waalah, it's been almost 6 classes, and I am starting to feel a tad bit of improvement and I'm starting to enjoy it,.except when I bruise all over and my body ache the next few days after. I still can't climb all the way up and touch the ceiling and I still suck on my left side...
I feel stronger and muscles building, despite my bf denying it :p.

Miss E said, push ups everyday, she even encouraged us to take up gymnastics on the weekends to strengthen ourselves: / eeek! There will be a recital come July-Aug..she chose a very burlesque genre song, something sexy but classy..haha a very thin Line between being sexy but not sleazy.
Today we learnt the hey boy and practiced the other moves, such as the back hook and the swan . Grrr...I must be able to climb all the way to the top by this month!
:) no pain, no gain 


No comments: