Thursday, March 28, 2013

The calm before the storm

Haha..very extreme title. Just thought of writing this down to serve as memory.

So yesterday...I was involved in a minor accident. I was headed somewhere else for work that day, a difference route,and halfway there I hit someone from the back, and she hit someone in front of her.  I would like to think I handled it quite well. Stopped my car by the side of the busy highway, came down and looked at the damage I caused.

So thankfully we were all woman, so no angry man involved. No shouting no drama just us, 3 woman on the way to work pretty clueless what to do next. They made some phone calls, took pictures of the damage, took pictures of my license and of me. =_= I saw a little girl buckled to a baby chair sitting at the back seat of the myvi I bumped into and I was so so thankful that everyone was okay.

Ugh idiot me. I was not focused. And I caused trouble for people and probably added more jam to the jam that morning. Anyways after the exchanging of numbers, and my 100th sorry we went our ways. Then I got into the car, started shaking, called my boyfriend and started sobbing.

I've made a police report, and fingers crossed everything will go smoothly with the insurance and repairs and all that.

Points to remember, point one focus sarah focus. Point two, do not be in a rush.

Xoxo, sarah t

No comments: