Sunday, May 13, 2007

I’ll keep my memories in a capsule and bury them deep in my heart.

Wow, I am amazed that I have gone through so much yesterday and I still survived. And for the first time in many years, my heart pumped so fast that I somehow can’t describe them in words. Oh maybe I can, it’s like when u flush, everything just goes down in a wee-second, that sort of sinking feeling.

And I paid the price for not being honest. I didn’t tell my parents the whole story about my accident. The car, which looked superficially okay, was not so okay inside. They were furious, and now I’m grounded from using the car for I don’t know how long, probably till I get my own car. But I seriously didn’t know the car was damaged inside. If I knew I would tell the whole story. Yeah, I know I was supposed to be honest in the first place. So I created my own problems. :-(

The barbeque farewell party turned out well. I was glad to see my ex-classmates again. A few of us, including me chose an alternative route, to not do form-6 and leave Kluang. I am going to miss being in the same class with all of you. It’s like leaving my comfort zone and starting all over again. I hope I’ll survive; i know all of us will, all we need is time. So good luck guys, and always stay in touch!



That's Pei Ling and me. She is leaving for Matriculation in Tangkak, all the best girlfriend!


That's a group of my ex-classmates. The cute girl on the right is Jeanette, she hosted the party, Thanks so much for your place and time! And Alice, on the far right is a Jpa scholar, she deserves it and i know she will turn out as someone great one day, i have a feeling many of my friends will..I am one lucky person to be in the same batch of multi-talented friends!

Having friends are a great part of life :-) , Love sarah

4 comments:

ozkins said...

wtf. how can something wrong inside? tak langgar apa-apa right? then how did it spoil pulak? doesn't make sense la.

sarahyanli said...

eih, why u cursing on my blog. HAHAHA. Got langgar the aisle. the concrete thingy beside the gate and that scratched the inside but i didnt realise.

Rui Shuang said...

hey. i am blurr. u mean u met with an accident???!!! when??!!! are u the driver first? or u mean jean's accident?

sarahyanli said...

Erm. my accident la. the one i forget put to P one. ANyways let bygones be bygones. I am not going to let another accident happen. HOpefully...