Wednesday, May 2, 2007

No More Miss.Nice Girl.

Damn it,

I was craving so badly for dark bitter sweet chocolate(yi lians fault),
Begged my cousin to drive me to tesco to purchase it on Labour Day,
Had to be in the midst of so many people despite having fever and flu,
Finally survived the long queue, and stares from people due to an accident at the counter (my cousin dropped the price display thing and the computed became so lag)
And yippee, i purchased my Lindt bittersweet swiss chocolate!
Headed back to Kluang.

Reached Kluang.
"MUM where did u put my chocolate bar"
"I dont know, its in the fridge in Malacca i think"
"............................................."

4 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

waste my time nia

Yi Lian Wong said...

"I was craving so badly for dark bitter sweet chocolate(yi lians fault)"

wat my fault oh??? blame me for wat... but hor.. Lindt choco is my favourite also lar... 80% cocoa.. wah.. the aroma canot tahan lar... :P

sarahyanli said...

hey, yi lian u very naughty. dah lah not helping me. talk about aroma somemore.

Yi Lian Wong said...

hahahhahaha! :D