Monday, April 30, 2007

Predictable can turn into unpredictable, so dont predict.

Some good things did happen to me over the week. For instance I got my first pay check. It wasn’t much though as I only worked for 7 seven days for this month, but i made history in the book of Sarah Teo Yan-Li again! And yes, i have spent it. Not on myself, on my mum. I bought her a pair of sandals today. And she picked it herself too. It feels good to spent money on someone who has been spending money on you your whole life.

Another good thing is I had a pay rise. Double Yippee! But i don’t think ill get any more pay rise cause I am stopping work at the end of this month for university. I found an apartment, walking distance to my university, new too; I’ll be staying on the eight floor! My favourite number, and its lucky too, apparently in Chinese. And its my favourite cause 8 falls on my birthday ( hint hint ). The security seems okay, and there are facilities provided like a swimming pool and also a gym where i can work out, i doubt i will though.

The bad thing is I wont be allowed to cook food, gosh, I do love cooking so so much! I don’t want to eat outside food everyday, all those extra MSG, added salt and oil is gonna cause me to have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and also added WEIGHT! Although i am no health freak, I don’t want added miseries to my life. It seems so easy to get all kinds of sickness today, every now and then, I hear people diagnosed with cancer, stroke or diabetes. This world is getting harder to live in.

As I am always craving for food, so on the way to Malacca I mentioned to my dad, Pa I want to eat Tangkak Beef Noodles! Me being a jakun and all that,have heard of the Oh so ever delicious taste of it and wanted to have a try myself. So we drove down to Tangkak town. And NO, i didnt get to taste any beef noodles. Tutup Kedai already. But i will never forget my trip there as i encountered two very weird men. While having my meal, there was this creepy Indian man sitting near me. He was sniffing glue from a plastic bag and was flying high. I freaked out and told my mum

Me:“ Ma, saya takut, takut, takut”

Mum:“ Buat apa takut, tak kacau awak pun, mengada-ngada”

Me:“Saya takut la, telefon polis”

Mum:“Dont be funny la you, eat up!”

Don’t you think my mum was being unfair to me, if only my mum was like this

Me:“ Ma, saya takut, takut, takut”

Mum:“Jangan takut, i will protect you!”

Me :“Saya takut la, telefon polis”

Mum : Idea yang bagus, cepat telefon tangkap sama dia !

This another weird guy was wearing retro sunglasses had a thick belt with all kinds of keris and knifes stuck to his belt and he was wearing black rubber boots. He looked as if he came out of the Pirates Of Caribbean set. There are people out there who are so weird and I thought i was weird, strangely I am very normal, and that’s a good thing. Amen!

How did I.U.Day go? please update me..

XOXO,sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess u got the news that we got second this year. Hope i am not oo late to tell u this. hehe..and hey i ate tangkak beef noodles yesterday also! But i ate in kluang. not in tangkak. Does that makes any differences ah?