Sunday, April 15, 2007

puss in boots, socks or fur?

I am dedicating today’s post to my handsome cat, Mushroom.

Reminiscing the past, on how I got my cat…
Mushroom was a lost little kitten, which was eventually found by the owner after one week he strayed away.
-“Mum, I’m not returning mushroom. Its really irresponsible for them to leave their kitten all alone without food and going back to kampong to celebrate Hari Raya, I can take much better care of mushroom” said I crying away. ( I grew attached to mushroom after one week, you wont believe me, but there is a lot of chemistry between us okay)
-The owners maid who came to claim the kitten realizing so much drama going on between me and my mum said fine, if you want to have the kitten you can have it, as long as you take good care of it, I wont tell the owner I found mushroom. (God bless the domestic helper!)

So Yippee, I had my first interactive pet. I had two pets before this, terrapins and hamsters, which is by far the world’s dullest pets. I really don’t understand people who come telling on msn how they hate cats and that their shit stinks. Well duh, don’t have a baby in future then, cause babies shit stinks too. I know many people are against cats and always say that they prefer dogs. Well, I don’t mind as long it’s my pet, ill love and take care of them as best as I can, no matter what species they are. I really believe, if you are a really dedicated and committed pet owner, no matter cat or dog both makes great pets.

I too would love to have a dog of course. But right now, I can’t have a dog, because if I do have one, I need to have time for it and a huge compound for it to run around. So if you’re not a cat lover, stop being so obnoxious by telling me you hate cats’ cause obviously I love my cat and I’ll defend them with everything I can think of. They have pride too you know, so do their owners. If i do get a dog, i want a golden retriever.
Anyways,since today’s post is dedicated to my cat. I must mention how great my cat really is….
You people who let your cat shit everywhere, in your neighbour’s garden or their car porch is the main reason why people dislike cats so much. Unlike my cat who is TOILET TRAINED, is very likeable by neighbours indeed. Even the little girl next door told me that, “Jie jie, I don’t like other cats. I only like your cat cause he is so cute and smart” Teeheehee!!! Told you commitment and time is important, so freaking start toilet train your cats everybody out there!


above:thats his litter box in the toilet, he does his business there, and we just have to chuck the newpaper away after his done. We dont have to use sand anymore as he is used to it.





Not only is he smart, he is one lucky cat too. And I believe that he is getting obsessed soon, cause if feed him every time he ‘meows’. That's because, the only time he ‘meows’ is when he wants to eat, and he is really good at showing me 'muka kesian', sigh me being soft hearted and him always give in. But remember pets need lots of discipline... I bath him once a week, with hot water and shampoo. He hates it, but i take good care of my pets you see.. and he gets top quality food and a fish each day. He hates sardin though...





And if you're busy as a bee all the time, but you still would like to have a pet. Trust me, i highly recommend you a cat, for obvious reasons. Cats are really lazy and if you have no time for them, its okay cause they self entertain. And Mushroom, no different from other cats,is extremely lazy especially in the afternoon.




But dont fret, cause cats are really active at night. They are are like nocturnal animals. Cats are really good at catching insects, chasing affter toads, killing lizards and cockroaches. But my cat is special, he is VERY VERY VERY GOOD at playing football till my mum nicknamed him Pele. Hahahah...And no not those big kinda of football, something just his size. And he is a cheap skate cat, very practical, His all time ultimate favourite toy is a rolled up aluminuim foil which he spends hours at night playing. So if your cat need football lessons, please do let me know. hahahha..





So, last but not least...Mushroom you are the greatest,cutest, most handsomest cat in the whole wide universe and I lOVE EVERY INCH OF YOU no matter how smelly your shit may be. Althought he's only a cat, i know in his heart he knows i love him and he loves me too. hehehe^^



3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

how old is mushroom now? and i nearly cannot remember that it's a "he" , not a "she"...eh...but dun worry i still keep his handsome photo in my hp. lol..

sarahyanli said...

hehhehe. thanks. if got cat idol, my cat surely can win leh

Anonymous said...

hahaha...very entertaining and informative