Friday, April 13, 2007

Physical weakness will not dither me.

I lost my VIRGINITY to blogging today! Woot!

Yes, I know. After the worldwide phenomenon of blogging has been bursting away ages ago, I am only starting to blog now. Late yes, but never too late or better late than never?

Blogging is a great way to keep in touch with friends, after graduating from high school, I must say that relationships with once very good friends are starting to backslide. So with my blog you guys wont be the last person to know if im down with some deadly disease or if I am getting married tomorrow. Please don’t say you don’t care cause my heart will break. Okay fine if you still don’t care.

I realized that what my mum has been saying about me is true, I am physically weak.
Her favorite sentence would be “ you young girls only want to be slim and pretty only but you are so weak”. So yes she is damn right, I am weak. No, this is not a hypothesis. This is a conclusion that needs no further review.
So the problem is, I can’t carry a four-month-old baby for more than 5 minutes. So sad case, how am I going to carry my own baby in future?

All my hard work, training with 1 kg dumbbells to result in some abs around my arms totally washed out in the drain. And I thought I was ready to combat some snatch thief or something. I cant even carry a baby. Gosh, so the solution is, I need to start training with some 10 kg dumbbells. Freaking impossible la, but i have to try. I really want to be a hero someday, yes a super hero, like cat woman or wonder woman. AHAHAHHA!


Just incase you were wondering how big the baby was, there. Thats little Annika and her mummy, may kuen. My friend came down from Sdney to show us their pride and joy. She is so so so cute and she has a very strong gripe.
P.S: just in case you were wondering why I looked so red in this picture, its because I had a glass or two of wine for dinner. hehe. yipee, me have good blood circulation.

Thats all for now, cheers
XOXO,sarah

4 comments:

Daniel said...

nice pic of d flowers n dragonfly.
hahaha... u cant carry a baby 4 more than 5 minutes. so weak meh? but d baby looks big n cute n sooo chubby. hehehe... neways, all d best in trying 2 carry 10kg dumbbells. u sure can do it 1. i'll giv u my support

sarahyanli said...

right. ten kg dumbbells. i need a professional trainer then. haha. Thanks for the very first comment daniel tan is it. i cant remember ur surname

Anonymous said...

oh well.. your face turns red cause of the weight of the baby or is it you're pretty mad when the baby is cuter that you? ha.. i look into the ver inner of every corner of the photo.. =P

Alex Tan said...

Annika now weighs close to 10kg so if the time limit was 5 minutes then, you need to work out if you want to carry her again!