Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A chocolate bar a day, chases all heart diseases away

Hello there, howdy?
I really don’t like doing paper work, especially filling up forms. And ironically, these are stuff that I have been doing. Thank god I am not applying for ten universities, because even one university application process is enough to me to feel how much I really hate doing paper work.

Dream Job
1.Living on sponsorships.
2.Running own restaurant.
3.Running beach holiday resort.
4.Professional food critic…and the list goes on,
999999991.Clerk
999999992. Secretary

Looks like office jobs are not on the top of my list. J
While filling up the forms the other day, the conversation between my mum and me went like this,
Mum: Wow, you straight away use pen ah, shouldn’t you use a pencil first just in case you make a mistake?
Me: Mum, do you really think I have to consider while filling these up,
-Have you ever suffered from: -
a) Spitting of blood?
b) Nervous complaint, mental disorder or fits?
Just in case you were wondering, my answers to those questions were NO.

And all these 18 years of my life, today I took my first ever X-ray test of my chest. And twice too because the clinic stuff not efficient enough cause they misplaced my first X-ray result. I wonder if the radioactive rays will lead me to some sickness in future. So far, I am thankful for having-
1) A normal in size and configuration of the heart
2) A normal Rib Cage and Skeletal structures.

I was actually expecting to find a fork or a scissors stuck in my rib cage, I see so many of these things happening in Ripley’s Believe it or Not, even without the person realizing till having done X-ray. I guess I am normal after all. Amen.

Today I found out something I am really bad at doing. It’s so hard peeing into a bottle. Gosh, I got so little that the nurse asked me to pee more. And I said, takde lagi lah cik, sorry. Hahaha. Oh, between work was nothing great, nothing to blog about. I'll wait till something great happens.

XOXO, sarah.t.y.l








3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

hows working in kumon?having fun hanging with the kids? jealous-nye..=P

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, sarah, where did you plan to go for further studies?

Btw, eating a bar of chocolate doesn't help ppl to avoid any heart disease. Only dark chocolate can do so. And it's 5g of dark chocolate everyday.

You will be having big headache is you found fork in your chest. ei? no, not headache, it should be chestpain.

Anonymous said...

whoa sarah is showing her naked body. her skin and internal organs dried up until only the bones remain. *lol*