Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I can see clear skies

It's a great day for me today. I have no reason to celebrate, nothing great, but good, really good.But i still did celebrate, i didn't open a bottle of champagne..i celebrated in other ways.
Just when yesterday was officially EMO day, today is HAPPY DAY! And very rarely, its HAPPY DAY.
I have three reasons to be happy..
I got to drive around my neighbourhood.(not great I know)

I for the first time ever in my life am employed. I’m actually making history in the book of Sarah Teo Yan-Li. I am going to join my other friends for work at Kumon. And no, its not gonna be merely friends this time, I’m actually going to have colleagues. Hip-hip hurray.

And finally, to celebrate. I bought myself a tunic empire-cut dress. Yippee…I just love tunic dresses.
Here are a few different type of tunic dresses from forever 21 .
Mine's not so bold in colour, i bought a dark brown tunic with white floral prints. Now i'll just wait for a suitable day to wear it.
Well, thats all. Have a great day yourself! :-)



No comments: