Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dependent or independant? what are you?

Today is officially EMO day for me. Whenever i cry, its emo day. WOW, my calendar is full of emo days. No, im not a cry baby. i only cry when is adequate.



My calendar is also full of I CAN'T SLEEP DAYS! I'm suffering from imsomnia. Damn it man. I turned off the lights at 2 am, and guess what time i finally fall asleep?

at about 5.30 a.m. and if im lucky, i get to sleep at 5 a.m
Yes, it happens every night, for more than a week now. I NEED SLEEPING PILLS! any night shift jobs for me out there?

The reason why I’m so emo is cause my dad don’t let me drive on my own. I took such a long time in the process of falling asleep imagining the route i should take to my destination.Although the destination is only my school, but i wanted to be mentally prepared. My mummy let me drive, but my dad don’t let. The car is freaking automatic and i practice driving with my instructor for more than 20 hours already with a manual car i still don’t get to drive on my own? Although i passed my test for the third time only doesn’t mean i can't drive well.

In fact i can drive well, according to my driving instructors. I was even so bored of the test route we take everyday during practice that i drove in town and practiced with round a bouts. My car didn't even mati enjin when stuck in the jam. So unfair. So i merajuk. I didnt want to go for games anymore. I went to my room and locked myself up and cried. My mum asked why i don’t want to go anymore, I answer " CAUSE I DONT WANT LAH"...then she told my dad that i can drive actually. My dad being his typical no means no type ignored her...But i didn’t want to drive accompanied. I wanted to drive alone..

But then i remembered the bible verse:
Ephesians 6:1-3: Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother. Which is the first commandment with a promise, that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on earth. (he takut aku accident kot, or takut car calar?)

So yes, fine. I didnt want to merajuk with them anymore. So i went downstairs and cooked fried rice for my cat and the other stray cat, i also made dinner. Whenever i feel emo, cooking always makes me better.
I cooked pan-fried dory fish with orange and herb sauce.


Some parents are very protective, so whose fault is it when it comes to children nowadays being spoilt and not independent. It’s certainly not my fault. Although u may say their just doing their part, I say, sometimes, we just have to let go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi. det time i passed my driving licence once also my parents tak bagi me drive alone. wif privilege of being only child also i kenot go drive out alone in the beginning. dun complain too much le haha. sensitive gal :p

Rui Shuang said...

my mum din let me drive on my own either at first. Then i send her to bank everyday.drive here drive there. and at last after 2months like tat, i went out on my own.be pateint lo.. u will be able to drive out sooner or later..cheer up!