Sunday, April 22, 2007

I feel numb

I feel numb all over, inside out and outside in. All because of a little small pill. I’m down with running nose. I wonder if it’s the radioactive rays that caused it. I was just counting my blessings the other day of how lucky I am, not having been sick for a while and Whoosh, at the tap of someone’s magic wand I’m down with minor flu. And gosh, I really do wonder why people even consider taking drugs. A tiny winy drug prescribed by the doctor is enough to make me feel being shot out of planet earth, and yes, very sleepy indeed. I have gotten the much-needed rest, after suffering from many sleepless nights; I slept like a log yesterday. I turned in at around 9 pm and I got up at 1pm. You do the counting.

I am really bad at consuming pills. To swallow a pill, I need a whole glass of water. So if I have to swallow 4 pills that make 4 glasses of water. And I’ll have water right to the brim up my throat with 4 little pills having a splashy time inside my tummy.

Yesterday was pretty hectic for me.. I got to spend time with Jeanette and Pei Ling. It was nice to know that we were still the same young teenagers full of crazy ideas. We occupied the whole tea-house as we were the first customers, so we forgot the formalities and chatted like nobodies business. Then a couple came. Apparently they were offended with out loud-ways. According to Pei Ling, they dropped a hint by blasting their mp3 with latest Chinese hits, which I didn’t even realized.. And so we continued chatting, about really sweet stuff. I got to know the other side of Jean I never knew before, so it was really nice. Until the couple couldn’t take our obnoxious ways anymore they gave us a really loud “ SHhhHHHhhHHH!”

We got their hint, paid up and left the place. But come on, if they really wanted to spend quality time together, couldn’t they think of a more romantic place to juice things up? A public place, with a really lousy environment is so not a place for dates. If a guy were to bring me to a place like that for a date, I would label him as a guy with no taste and certainly not romantic at all. But still, I really don’t blame them. I don’t see any places of interest in Kluang.

No, I am certainly not the type of girl who enjoys urban building structures or high-rise buildings. I am a nature lover at heart, and no place would be an even better place for dating other than places where I can sit back and enjoy my company and also the natural surroundings. It’s just too bad that I can’t even find a decent looking park around town, no offence but as you know Malaysians are ever so good at vandalizing and destroying public property.



Picture: A beautiful park in London for people to enjoy and de-stress. We need parks like these here!

I can feel my forehead getting hot; I think it's Mr. Fevers turn. Damn, more pill swallowing coming up next. Goodbye and please pray that i'll recover soon.

No comments: