Thursday, May 3, 2007

Seven

Seven

What do you think of when it comes to the number seven?

The seven deadly sins?

The Chinese says that the spirit of the dead returns on the seventh day?

So is the number seven really that bad? To me it is,

Cause the period cycle lasts for seven days. I have seven really annoying, inconvenient, bloody days in my calendar every month,
Unless of course, if I get pregnant, or menopause. Which really isn’t the right thing to happen now.

And I need to take iron tablets for seven days. I don’t like cause its so yucky, but I have too cause I am anemic. ROAR!!!!

Ironically it’s a great thing at the same time. Without menstruating and the whole process that takes place in a women’s ovum, which we learn in biology, many beautiful things in life will not be able to happen. One of the most special is of course the process of producing life itself. Men will never be able to experience what women can. It’s because of the pain my mother went through that I came into this world.

Mother’s day is coming. The LEAST you can do is to appreciate her for giving you a WHOLE LIFE, once a year. And I still do hate periods.

I have to go look for my cat now; he has eloped with his black girlfriend. Mushroom, you are grounded!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL. Sarah u are still as funny as ever. miss you lots!

sarahyanli said...

thanks for missing me.