Wednesday, May 30, 2007

i LOVE my life


ME and mum are suffering from remote-control syndrome.

We love tv.

When there was one remote.

I hog the remote when my show is airing but i love changing channels during commercials.

MUM: stop changing channels, its giving me a headache.

SARAH: Advertisment lah

MUM: Give me the remote

SARAH: why, when start ill change back

MUM: Give me the remote now before i smack you

SARAH: Give me a good reason why.

MUM: I feel like holding it for a while.

SARAH: right.....................

Serious remote control syndrome. Needs serious treatment soon.


We use our remote so much and we drop it equally as much. So its kinda hard changing channels, the number 5 and 1 is totally not working.

So we got another remote, now there are TWO remotes.

SARAH: (changes channel during mum's show is on)

MUM: What do you think you're doing? (change back to her show)

SARAH: You're show is freaking boring lah. (change to another channel)

MUM: You dont try to be funny with me ah! (really angry tone)

SARAH: FINE! ( chucks another remote on my mum) Now you can use these two remotes all you want

MUM: I dont need two remotes, put the other one on the table!

SARAH: You love remotes so much right, have two of them. (belts out an evil laughter and walks away)


I love tom yam currently.

I made Tom yam noodles on Sunday.

I made Tom Yam fried rice on Monday.

I made Tom Yam noodles again on Tuesday.

Mum loves my Tom Yam noodles and had it on Tuesday too.

Dad had plain soup noodles.

HAHA
Small silly things that happens daily makes my life much more worth living,
and it explains that although im not living a high-flying life,
i am enjoying every moment of it,
and that's what matters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cook for me tom yam

Anonymous said...

cook for me tom yam, come malacca cook la

Anonymous said...

Okay...... sure, everybody come i cook