Thursday, November 6, 2008

-_-

Today i went out with camille for bowling and lepak-lepak since we rotting at home,
and i had the most embarrassing bowling moment,

i bowled like normal,
and i dropped the bowling ball while bowling,
maybe you don't think it's embarrassing la,
but it really is,
cause u like selamba in the process of going to bowl,
with the kononnya bowling action,
and the thing just slip off my fingers,
and ended up somewhere else,
and the guys next to my alley was like laughing at me k

and the tako hut where i wanted to eat takoyaki was closed. BOO!!!!

tomorrow mummy cooking asam laksa for me!!
and never watch people cook at wee hours in the morning cause it makes u salivate.

today's haul: short pants, lip balm, nail buffer( i made my mum and dad's nail shiny already) thats all!

byebye!

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

hahhaha i kena also. mine go backwards coz it slipped off my fingers when i swing backwards.

Anonymous said...

don worry, slipped off is normal d, sometimes the bowling ball will even 'fly' to others ppl route...hahaaha

Anonymous said...

hahha...okay thank god! but it was kinda embarrassing, and i had to cover up by laughing at myself, although i bengang!