Friday, November 28, 2008

that shoe!

I rarely dress my feet up in fancy shoes, most of the time it would be flats or slippers.

Once in a while i would indulge in heels or wedges.

Theres this shoe that i bought, yes it give me height, but ah!, the torture it costs my feet. Gives me blisters at the back. ARGH! I still wear it once in a while, have to put lots of plaster on the back of my feet the next time i consider to wear it again..

If i ever be a shoe designer or manufacturer i would definitely put comfort first...

And I am officially broke with 70 cents remaining, hopefully my dad banks in my allowance today....

My sims getting more and more cun... nowadays i just download body shop items, make them look hot, shift them in somewhere, and leave it. I will only resort to playing under very very bored circumstances, which happens to me a lot.

I sometimes miss my old self, but have i changed? i don't know, probably more stuck up. and reserved.

What can i eat with 70 cents... herm...... last time if i had 70 cents i could buy quite a lot of food from my kantin. Kuih was 20 cents each, Nasi Lemak, Mee Goreng all 50 cents only.

Now, i can buy probably one gardenia chocolate bun.

super duper sarah signing off.

3 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

haih, kesian. ppl said if u dunwan the shoe to bite u, u bite the shoe before wearing it. haha, ofcourse no one will do tat, it's so unscientific. 70 cents then no nid eat lar, can keep fit. haha. take care ya!

mau said...

chocho.. at least u got 70 cents.. i pokai d k... T.T no more money at all...

Anonymous said...

yi lian: hehehe, thank god my dad bank in allowance the next day, yeah lo i must keep fit

adrian: elleh, kau boleh makan kat rumah aku tak boleh