Saturday, November 15, 2008

up and down and all around

Yesterday I was talking to a friend, and he thinks that life sucks and is complicated.

I told him to not take things so hard, and chill.

BUT LIFE DOES SUCKS AND IT IS COMLICATED!

Okay my life isn’t complicated and I thank god for that,

But it sucks.

I just came back from sushi king, and I was waiting and waiting for my tempura udon to come so I didn’t eat much sushi.

Wait…wait….wait…after like an hour,

Then I asked my friend who happened to be working there, eih why so long ah?

He asked the kitchen then came to check my bill,

They didn’t write it down on the bill apparently.

See, life sucks,

I think god thinks I need to lose weight,

But then that didn’t work either,

Cause I didn’t get to eat my tempura udon,

I went to get secret recipe cake,

so I gained more fat after eating the cake,

So maybe I think he wants me to save money,

Cause tempura udon is like rm11.90 and carrot cake is like rm4.50,

But I’m wrong again,

Cause today my friend suppose to belanja me makan at sushi king,

See LIFE SUCKS!

Not all the time though :-)

6 comments:

mau said...

= =!!

Anonymous said...

owh~!..next time bug the waiter/waiteress whenever the food still haven't arrive about 15 minutes after you order.customers always right =)

Anonymous said...

hahha, cause it was really packed :-( so i thought slow, rupanya tak datang.

ill do that next time

Shuen said...

Maybe God wants you to learn patience and tolerance. ^_^

cluelessfreak said...

Hhahahahaha lawak la. dun be greedy mar.i also want to eat udon. next time u around my place on sat we go makan.

Yi Lian Wong said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHA