Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hair talk

i think.....
that....
i am bored with my curls already.

I KNOW THAT'S LIKE SUPER FAST RIGHT *okay i should stop using caps*

yeah, it's kinda frustrating that i can't comb my hair, and i have to blow dry my hair every time after bathing if not i would look as if i came out from the jungle.

i get bored really easily, so i'm not surprised.

my pipe leaking again, have been blowing my nose since morning and now its all sore and painful.

On another note, i really can't wait for the holidays, cause i miss my mum and dad already although i saw them like yesterday.

Home cook food rocks wei. Mum made sambal ikan bilis and arca mangga, it was so good. When i go home, i wanna bake muffins or cheese cake.

Ugh, before all that i have my exams, Ugh Ugh

4 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

kan dah kata...straight hair more practical.

and i ask do u miss your hair...

INDEED ITS NOT YET......

but like after one day nie i ask n u missed it already..

Rui Shuang said...

when you'll be finishing your exam?

sarahyanli said...

28th. then ill be back soon cause i have 2 weeks break.

when u all start uni? not so fast right

Rui Shuang said...

Uni will start in early July if im not wrong... aiyo.i feel like never see you for 10 years ady..haha.remember to msg me when u are back..=)

good luck in your exam ya..