Thursday, May 7, 2009

rapunzel rapunzel let down your hair

my hair has been either short, long, or mid length, but it has always been straight.
It has always been thick, until a hairstylist not only chopped it, but layered it till it was very thin. i hated it.

this is me saying rest in peace to my straight hair, because i permed my hair. hohoho

after curling, more volume. I am very happy with the results, as it came out natural although i still need a week or so for it to settle down. They used the digital perm technology, and it was super fast, in an hour or so it was done...

thank you Caryn for waiting so patiently for my hair to be done while waiting for yours to be cut, i hope your hair will grow longer faster after the 60 bucks cut.

and thank you Nat for introducing me to the place.

5 comments:

Alex Tan said...

Girls with straight hair end up perming their hair, girls with curly hair end up straightening their hair...

Sarah, there's nothing wrong with straight hair!

ma vie said...

nice effort anyway..
cantik jugak...
hahaha...
good luck in final

sarahyanli said...

alex: hehhe i like my straight hair too! just wanted to try something different. hehe

alvin: oh really, thanks!

Camille said...

phewit...i love it! ur curls so pretty :D

Ezhil said...

I know it's a bit late. But pretty curls :)