Thursday, May 21, 2009

have you ever wondered what i would look like with big eyes??

if you have, stop wondering, i shall post pictures of me with big eyes...

caution: if you are halfway eating your maggi, please swallow. image may be disturbing...

tadaa!!!!!!!

HEHEHHEHE!!! ROFL!!! so funny.... the other day my brothers and i had nothing to do, so we played with my eyeliner!

This one on my brother pulak! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHahaha super funny....

then we went around scaring people like my mum. Mummy see my big eyes! BOO!

hehhehehhe... its funny cause i am crappy like that...

yesterday was mommy's birthday and my brother's b'day is today...
we had the yoghurt cheese cake from secret recipe. it was yummyfying! I actually took a video of them blowing the candles but i was turned off by my horrible singing. I can't even pull of HAPPY BIRTHDAY! eww, sarah you suck in singing big time! *kenapa ada monolog ni*


OH and the very blur picture cause i have extremely shacky hands, which reminds me of my managerial communication debate, my hands were shacking, so my cue cards were shacking, my legs were shacking my whole body was shacking and my lecturer asked me to calm down. HAHAHA, i have this shivering problem like whenever i hold a paint brush it will shake and destroy my painting...

talking about my horrible painting, LIKE SUPER OH MY GOSH, an embarassing moment of my life was when my arts teacher showed my painting to the class and asked, apa ni ikan paus ah, lukis macam budak tadika. And i replied, errr cikgu itu sepatutnyer dolphin. --_--

btw, i have one paper left. HOHOHO!

oh lookie, the hat i bought for my holiday!!
that's all, haven't blogged for some time now i have so much to write. hehehe... tata

4 comments:

ma vie said...

wouah~pretty HUGE eyes....hahahaa
before i forget,happy holidays to you =D
i also left one paper only..on 26th..cant wait to back hometown

sarahyanli said...

so good la u. i 28th only. happy holidays!!! have fun!!

Yi Lian Wong said...

hhahahaha, no cute, drawing eyes on eyelids. i remember watching tat in comedy oni.

Unknown said...

eh wan die ar?