Saturday, May 2, 2009

hello world

Happy Post-Labour Day working people, i hope you had a well deserved-rest!

As for slackers like me, it was just another day of slacking. *slack slack slack*

Not really, yesterday was kinda productive.

I went to the butterfly and reptile park! Where there were the normal parrots, crocodiles, snakes, butterflies, and other animals.

The part that got me excited was there was this pool of arapaima's ( a tropical fish that can be found in the rivers of Amazon, Brazil). The water in the tank/ pool was really cloudy and green, so at first you won't see anything and feel like kena cheated cause the sign there put arapaima but inside nothing.

And then i started screaming (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) because a huge arapaima descended and created a splash. Hoho, there was not one arapaima, not two, not three not four, maybe four. hehe, and then i could see them.

I think the place hasn't changed at all, I saw pictures of me when i was a toddler at the butterfly park *oh shit i have a cramp, AU AU AU!!*

I'm okay now, yeah i was talking about the pictures, yeah it looked exactly the same in the pictures and what i saw yesterday, so I assume that the place has not changed at all.

And my handphone is functional again! woo hoo! I got it repaired last sunday, and got it back yesterday. My brother gave me money to repair my phone (thank you). Hehehe... I have been using my friend's phone (Pin Yi) for one week, although she has two phones, and i still felt bad.

So, i think that's all. Im too lazy to put pictures, maybe camille will upload some.

Good day people. Muah!

1 comment:

Camille said...

ehh malas...anyway the pictures are with me..i pun malas..muahaha..we had a great time rite..nez time we shud go jalan jalan cari makan
hheheeh