Monday, May 4, 2009

osteoporosis

i think i have osteoporosis but i am too young for osteoporosis,
but i can't walk straight, cause i have a back pain,
it gets sickeningly disturbingly painful when my menses are coming,
but it's getting worst and worst.

awwwwwww (makes painful face like a lion rawring(how?) use your imagination) haha

when i write stuff right, i imagine what i would look like acting out that word and i would imagine people who read my blog imagining what i wrote, if that makes sense.

yeah getting back to my back pain, i think it due to me slipping in the toilet a few times, on my back, or was it on my bum bum, i think it was my back and then i landed on my bum bum, and i cant shout out loud so i have to shout soft like au, au, au shit shit shit and then ill get cross at the person who didn't rinse of the soap residue.

But i am really clumsy la, if my mum she mops the floor she would shout from downstairs ( IM MOPING THE FLOOR DON'T RUN) but i still fall down.

Sarah Dumpty sat on a wall,
Sarah Dumpty had a great fall

Do you get back pain when your menses are coming? is it normal? Kiran or Dr. Alex if you're reading this pls comment.

going to bed now. HOHO

5 comments:

Alex Tan said...

Back pain associated with periods is not uncommon.

It's not osteoporosis.

Jean said...

Sarah darling... I GET BACK PAIN TOO!!! YESYESYES >.<

sarahyanli said...

hehehe i know its not osteoporosis. hehehhe funny.

jean REALLY? Aww shitty right

sarahyanli said...

hehehe i know its not osteoporosis. hehehhe funny.

jean REALLY? Aww shitty right

Ezhil said...

I was going to say what Dr. Alex said. I get the pains too!

Oh and do be careful. You can't get osteoporosis from falling down, but it might harm your bones due to frequent exposure to trauma.

Hugs&kisses.