Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Psalm 18

Psalm 18:2, 16-21, 25-26, 28, 30

The Lord  is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
he drew me out of deep waters.

He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.

The Lord  has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.

To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure,
but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.

You, Lord , keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.

As for God, his way is perfect:
The Lord 's word is flawless;
he shields all who take refuge in him.

No comments: